The following terms and Conditions applies:
Supply of Services
- The Organiser shall supply the Services to the Customer in accordance with the Specification in all material respects.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Specification if necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulatory requirement, to reflect the organiser’s changing business needs, or if the amendment will not materially affect the nature or quality of the Services, and the organiser shall notify the Customer in any such event.
- The Organiser guarrants to the Customer that the Services will be provided using reasonable care and skill
The Customer shall:
- Ensure that the terms of the Order and Specification comprehensively and ensure that all terms are fully understood and seek to clarify any terms which are not.
- Ensure that the terms of the Order are complete and accurate
- Co-operate with the Organiser in all matters relating to the Services
- Provide the organiser with such information and materials as the organiser may reasonably require in order to supply the Services, and ensure that such information is complete and accurate in all material respects
- Obtain and maintain all necessary licences, permissions and consents which may be required for the Services before the date on which the Services are to start
- Provide the organiser with constructive feedback in the event of the Customer having any issues with the Services
- Not criticise the Services publically or privately or act in breach of the confidentiality.
- Comply with any additional obligations set out in the Specification.